Yarrow Cleansing Oil dissolves dirt & impurities from clogged pores without stripping skin of its natural protective oils, resulting in harmonizing all skin types. This blend of oils tones and clarifies pores, allowing them to minimize over time. Yarrow's antibacterial properties make it ideal for acne prevention. Rich in Vitamin E and other essential fatty acids, Yarrow Cleansing Oil gently exfoliates while stimulating blood flow to the skin to increase healing time. Reparative oils like Jojoba and Rosehip Seed protect skin from damage due to sun and stress.
How to use Yarrow Cleansing Oil:
- Apply 1 dropper of oil to face. Use more or less depending on how dry your skin tends to be. Unlike a soap-based cleanser, there is no need to wet your skin before applying the cleansing oil.
- Massage in a circular motion with gentle pressure. Allow the oil to absorb into your skin for 1-15 minutes.
- With a warm wash cloth rinse face without scrubbing your delicate skin, or rinse off in the shower.
- Your skin won't feel tight like it can when washing with soap. It's okay if your skin feels a bit oily, the nourishing oils will sink into skin within a few minutes.
- Follow up with a toner to close and protect pores, and moisturizer if needed.
All Cordial Waters skincare is free of essential oils, synthetics, parabens, or unethical testing. Glass packaging is intended to be reused, repurposed, or recycled.
Ingredients: Yarrow* infused Olive Oil*, Castor Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Jojoba Oil*: